Surviving Alzheimers: Practical tips and soul-saving wisdom for caregivers
By: Paula Spencer Scott
The book recommended by dementia experts and family caregivers as the most complete, practical guide to Alzheimer’s and other dementias—now updated and expanded through end-of-life care.
This new edition of Surviving Alzheimer’s offers the best, most current thinking on how to help a loved one with memory loss and related symptoms without sacrificing YOU. You’ll learn:
- What’s behind odd, frustrating behaviors like repetition, wandering, personality changes, bathing resistance, and aggression—and what you can do
- How to defuse resentment, guilt, and family friction
- What to say for better communication and more cooperation
- Special advice for spouses, out-of-town caregivers, and other specific situations
- 100s of confidence-raising solutions from top doctors, social workers, dementia specialists, and family caregivers
All in a fast, scannable format perfect for busy or overwhelmed dementia helpers.
Click here to purchase